Bookkeeping and accounting for IT companies
Concentrate on project milestones and management,
while we take care of the books
Are you unsure of how much your projects are costing you and whether you are charging enough?
Perhaps you are having difficulty working out if your software distributor is charging you correctly and if you are then on-charging your clients the right SKU’s with the correct mark ups.
Are you noticing “Cashflow issues” and are unsure of how to get them back in control?
We have worked with numerous IT companies based in Australia and understand that these issues often need “navigation”.
By working with Amber Busines Support you will have a team that understands the technology landscape and the issues that come with it. This enables you to concentrate on your project milestones and management whilst we take care of the books.
if this is what your business needs
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Below are some of the ways Amber Business Support have helped our IT and Technology clients:
- Analysing and adapting cashflow management, enabling you to measure, and ultimately, improve your businesses performance.
- Consider pricing and profit on services, making sure that all relevent factors are taken into account and making suggestions and changes to ensure your margins are congruent with your expectations.
- Looking at any possible integration of current or new systems and the creation of workflows to systemise/automate processes and free up your time.
- Handling of payroll, bookkeeping and accounting on an ongoing and regular basis so you can save time and money and focus on achieving your project milestones.
- Delivering of regular business reports to locate and rectify any issues. Reports include payroll, superannuation, client invoices and payments, profit margins, overheads.
- We examine project costs and profit margins and assess whether a different, more effective pricing model could possibly be implemented.