As a business owner how do you make sure 2022 is even better than 2021 for you and your business?
Set goals now that will really matter for you and your business in 2022!
Here is how to start:
Do You Want More:
Would you be happy if in 5 or 10 or 30 years time, you found yourself in the in the same place as you are right now?
Perhaps you feel content, you are living a fantastic full life…. But what if the answer is No!
Ultimately you have one life, “Life isn’t a dress rehearsal” and the time to make change is NOW!
“Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal.”
If you want more from your life, your business or as a family the first step is to have goals.
Although each person has a different view of what their “Perfect Life” looks like, you can achieve YOUR “Perfect Life”. It all begins with knowing where you are, where you want to go and creating a road map of how to get there! Otherwise, simple known as “Goal Setting”!
There are 2 parts to the goal setting journey:
1) Establishing what kind of goal setter, you are:
· By understanding how YOU set your goals is an important element in attaining them – each person is different, there is no right or wrong way!
· Do you sit down in a quiet corner on regular occasions with a pad and paper and put down in black and white the dreams and aspirations that have been knocking around the back of your head since you last did this? In fact, when did you last do this? How’s that working out for you?
· Do you scribble your ideas and dreams on any bit of paper you can find on the run, and then lose it and forget?
· Do you set yourself SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant/Realistic/Reasonable, Time based) outcome goals?
· Do you set yourself process driven goals?
· Do you set short term goals, long term goals, or both?
· Do you keep your goals to yourself so it doesn’t matter if you don’t achieve them?
· Do you share your goals with others to help keep yourself accountable?
2) Identify WHY you struggle to achieve your goals?
· Stalled: Do you look at your end goal and let the Fear (False Expectation/Evidence Appearing Real) take over and quit without giving yourself a chance? You need to get started!
· Set Back: Do you start off really well but then something sets you back along the way and you lose momentum and let the fear seep in and take over?
· Support Do you try to do everything yourself, get overwhelmed, overworked and give up?
Now that you have established:
– what kind of goal setter you are
– and understood better some of the key obstacles to you achieving your goals
it is time to establish:
– what you can do differently
– what you can apply immediately to this process so that you can set yourself up for success and live the life you want with the business you want and have the outcomes that you desire.
Your Business Accountability Mentor
To accelerate your Goal Setting and Execution success in your business: the right Business Accountability Mentor will:
– hold your hand through your goal setting process
– hold you accountable as you strive towards your goals
– hold you focused on those aspects of your life that are most important to you
For More Insights
For more insights on Achieving Your Goals click here
For more insights on achieving your business goals click here