10 Key questions to answer to ensure you have a festive FESTIVE SEASON
With 62 days before Christmas the festive season is nearly upon us!
Are you already dreaming of relaxing on a beach, spending time with friends or simply catching up on your home and garden?
Have you considered your business, staff and payroll over this period?
Whether you are open or closed over the festive season there are things you can do NOW to ensure that you are able to have the break you deserve (and probably need!)
There are 10 questions which, when answered, will enable you to take the time out to relax, refresh and feel completely rejuvenated for 2024!
To start with there are 2 questions ….
- Are you open for the festive season?
- Are you closed for the festive season?
Once you have established that then you can create a game plan!
If you are open for the festive season you need to establish:
- Will you, your staff, or both be working over the festive season period?
- Who will arrange the staff roster?
- Who gets first priority of leave?
If you are closing for the festive season, you need to establish:
- What date are you closing?
- What date are you re-opening?
And regardless of whether you are open or closed you need to consider:
- When will you be paying staff over this period?
- Who will be processing the payroll?
And finally……. number 10?
- Where are you going to celebrate the end of 2023?
As we move into the close of 2023, I hope you will feel inspired, invigorated and motivated to plan and prepare for the end of the year with confidence and clarity.
If you are wanting to work with a bookkeeper who is able to work through these “10 Key questions to answer to ensure you have a festive FESTIVE SEASON”, I Invite you to reach out to me so we can have a chat and see how I can help you.